Our Mission Statement
Walk In Their Shoes, Inc. will focus on the following in its first year:
- Renovate the clothing rooms at CHOL & BR (Under Armor We Stand Campaign).
- Replace used clothing at CHOL & BR with new apparel for 2017-18 school year (Under Armor We Stand Campaign).
- Providing duffle bags for each child at CHOL and BR. (Storm Contenders Campaign)
- Christmas shoes for each child at CHOL and BR.
- Long-term goals for Walk In Their Shoes, Inc.include the following:
- Full memberships to the Boys and Girls Yearly membership is $10 per child.
- Create a scholarship program based on academic grades, conduct, and essay
- Enhance the CHOL and BR facilities for in-home sporting events and internal recreation
Walk In Their Shoes, Inc, will strive to fill the void where these locations suffer. With the help of Boys and Girls Club and our partnerships with Under Armour and Texas Tech University, we aim to better the lives of these children through sportsmanship while becoming future athletes of America. I look forward to our long future together, equipping our children for success.
President, Walk In Their Shoes 806-544-7389 (cell)